Titan Synthetic Non-Melting Grease
Synthetic non-melting grease for extreme conditions
- Will not deteriorate in storage
- Excellent sealing characteristics
- Wide operating temperature -30°C to +270°C
- Long lasting at high temperatures
- Suitable for all types of bearings
- Excellent adhesion to metal surfaces
- Reduces noise
- Also available with MoS2
Request Information or Pricing
Titan is synthetic non-melting grease, designed to operate in extreme conditions of temperature, load and harsh environment.
The nature of the grease will help to reduce noise in heavily loaded bearings and as a general purpose lubricant it may be used on all types of bearings, both plain and anti-friction. Its excellent adhesion makes it ideal for sliding surfaces made from any metal.
Standard Grade NLGI 2. Special NLGI 1 Grade available for Plastic Rotational Moulding machine arms and bearings plus grease line flushing fluid.
12.5kg Pail, 400g Cart
Foundries, Glass works, Ideal for all bearings operating at high temperatures and varying speeds., Kiln cars, Potteries, Steel works etc., Stenters