Calcium Complex Grease
- Very good thermal stability
- Exceptionally water repellent
- Chemical resistance
- Good performance under high loads
- Excellent rust and corrosion prevention
- Temperature Range -30°C to +180°C
Request Information or Pricing
Solo EP is based on mineral oil thickened with a complex calcium sulphonate that endows the grease with a very high melting point, this makes the product very thermally stable and it may be recommended for many high temperature applications.
Calcium complex is a great choice for a grease thickener for many reasons. Firstly, it is naturally high in EP value making it the perfect choice to be used in situations where there is a heavy load applied to it and secondly has a great resistance to water making it perfect for where water washout is a concern.
Solo EP is produced using a medium to high base oil viscosity, this gives it the ability to withstand the high impact of certain applications and lends itself to slower-moving applications where metal to metal contact needs to be avoided.
400g Cart, 500g Pots, 5kg Tubs, 12.5kg Pail
• Anti-friction and plain bearings for use in industrial and automotive applications