Purity FG2 Grease
Advanced food machinery GREASE
- Superior resistance to lubricant breakdown in harsh operating environments
- Effective across a wide range of temperature extremes -20°C to 160°C
- Better protection of gears, bearings and equipment under shock loading
- Long-term equipment protection from rust and corrosion
- White, non-staining performance
- Lower inventory costs with a reduced risk of mis-lubrication
- NSF H1 Registered
Request Information or Pricing
Purity FG Greases are advanced food grade lubricants specially formulated to deliver superior performance and food grade purity under the highly demanding conditions of food processing operations.
Purity FG Greases provide outstanding lubrication and pumpability over a wide range of temperatures, superior equipment protection under shock loading conditions, and exceptional resistance to water washout and water jet spray loss. Purity FG Greases also provides excellent protection of gears, bearings and equipment from wear and corrosion.
NLGI 00, 1, 2.
400g Cartridges, 17kg Pail, 54kg Lined Keg, 175kg Lined Drum
Can seamers for beverage industry, Lumber and pulp/paper machinery where staining or contamination is a concern, Purity FG Greases are specially formulated for the food industry, but perform equally well in these additional applications: Sleeve and anti-friction bearings, slides and guides, Textile machinery bearings