Hydrex MV HVI Hydraulic Oil
Wide Tempurature Range Hydraulic Oil
- Seasonal use under wide temperature ranges
- Outstanding oxidation and thermal stability
- Exceptional anti-wear protection
- Improved rust and corrosion prevention
- Excellent water separability and hydrolytic stability allows oil to be reused
- Improved foam and air entrainment performance
- High after shear VI to maintain optimal viscosity at operating temperatures
Request Information or Pricing
HYDREXTM MV hydraulic fluids are advanced formula, long life, anti-wear fluids designed for use in hydraulic systems exposed to wide temperature ranges. HYDREX MV provides excellent operating and maintenance benefits for increased productivity. HYDREX MV takes your equipment to higher levels of wide temperature performance.
HYDREX MV hydraulic fluids start with the HT purity process to produce 99.9% pure, crystal clear base oils. By removing the impurities that can hinder the performance of competitive conventional oils, and blending in our specialty additives, HYDREX MV retains its fresh oil’ properties longer providing resistance to oxidative breakdown and outstanding wear protection in wide temperature ranges.
MV 22, MV 32, MV 46, MV 68, MV Arctic 15
1040 Litre IBC, 205ltr Barrel, 20ltr Pail