synthetic grease based on PAG technology
- Wide temperature range
- High load carrying capacity
- Good corrosion resistance
- Eliminates fretting corrosion
- Protects against stick slip
- High thermal stability
- Temperature range -30°C to +200°C. Solid lubrication beyond 400°C.
Request Information or Pricing
Hi-Graf Grease is synthetic grease based on PAG technology with MOS2 & Graphite added in a complex additive system.
Hi-Graf is specially formulated to operate at high temperatures which would break down the structure of normal high temperature greases, and to operate in conditions of load and corrosion far above most synthetic greases.
12.5kg Pail, 400g Cart, 500g Pot
Bakerys, Hi-Graf is well suited to applications at elevated temperatures where standards greases cannot cope and a pure graphite is needed to provide adequate lubrication., Kilns, Slow moving, High Load Bearings