Fluid Containment Barriers
- Manual aluminium containment barriers are available up to 6.5m wide and 600mm high as standard and multi-span containment barriers are available to any length, height and configuration.
- Gas-lift pivot barriers are available for widths up to 4.25m wide and 600mm high as standard.
- Lift-hinged gates are available up to 4.5m wide and 1.86m high.
- Automatic drop-down barriers can be specified to any width and height.
- Watertight doors can be specified to 2.7m high and 1.2m wide for single doors or 2.4m wide for double doors with removable centre million.
- No modification to floor surface.
- Unobstructed access around sites – no ramps.
- Single person operation.
- Manual, gas lifted, semi-automatic and fully automatic systems available.
- All components designed to resist chemicals and pollutants.
- Built to the highest quality standards and TUV tested and approved.
- Suitable for constant daily use or can be left semi-permanently installed.
- Bespoke cad drawings.
Request Information or Pricing
Flood defence & fluid control in your factory
We can offer a full range of chemical spill containment products to protect against chemical spillage. The secondary containment barriers can isolate a whole site or just part of a site to retain chemical spillages on the premises.
Depending on a particular site’s risk assessment they may be operated manually or triggered by means of automatic sensors. Such sensors may be triggered on sumps being filled or the fire alarm being activated to ensure rapid response even on sites where an event may not be immediately noticed.
They allow vehicle and pedestrian access through bunds when required and save space that would otherwise be taken up with ramps to maintain a bund level. Containment gates can also be specified that swing across an opening with a dead level threshold.
Request a quote for your paticular requirment