Environ AW Biodegradable Hydraulic Oil
Non-Toxic Biodegradeable Hydraulic Oil
- Reduce occurrence of waste water contamination by metals
- Non-toxic and very low odour
- Inherently biodegradable
- Excellent anti-wear, rust and corrosion protection
- Excellent water separability and hydrolytic stability allows oil to be reused
- Excellent air release performance
- Excellent resistance to foaming
Request Information or Pricing
Petro-Canada’s ENVIRON AW hydraulic fluids are non-toxic, inherently biodegradable and recyclable and are therefore particularly suited for hydraulic applications in environmentally sensitive locations. ENVIRON AW hydraulic fluids are robust anti-wear straight grade hydraulic fluids designed for use in both mobile and stationary heavy duty hydraulic systems.
ENVIRON AW starts with a 99.9% pure, crystal clear base oil. This oil is filtered to 3 microns. By removing the impurities that can hinder the performance of competitive conventional oils, and blending in our speciality additives. ENVIRON AW delivers exceptional performance.
32, 46, 68
1040 Litre IBC, 205ltr Barrel, 20ltr Pail
Petro-Canada's ENVIRON AW hydraulic fluids are formulated for use within woodlands equipment, drilling, marine and mining operations as well as for use in industrial manufacturing plants.