Ecocool Ultra-Motive Machining Coolant
Exceptional sump life and requiring minimal to zero maintenance
- Semi-synthetic formulation
- “Environmentally improved – does NOT contain sodium nitrite, phenols, triazene, PTBBA or chlorinated additives”
- “Offers “best in class” performance in comparison to leading UK products”
- Proven to offer exceptional sump life
- Developed with leading UK manufacturers
- Optimum tool life
- “Good corrosion protection even at low concentrations”
- “Excellent lubrication to cutting operation and machine fixtures, slides etc”
- “Excellent surface finish quality and improved component finish”
- Excellent tramp oil rejection characteristics
- Typical Application
- “ECOCOOL ULTRA-MOTIVE was designed for general machining and grinding on a wide variety of ferrous and non-ferrous materials including medium to high tensile steels.”
Request Information or Pricing
Automotive specific, semi-synthetic soluble metal working fluid.
Suitable for use with both ferrous and non-ferrous metals including Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, Duplex and Super Duplex and Aluminium alloys.
With emulsion stability (in both soft and hard waters), anti-foam technology and pH control Ferrous materials including cast iron, stainless steels, Duplex, Super Duplex and the more abundant automotive aluminium alloys are all suitable materials. ECOCOOL ULTRA-MOTIVE is designed meet the cross functional demand of automotive industry processes including drilling, turning, milling, boring and tapping.
Innovative chemistry provides lubricity, cooling and corrosion protection whilst addressing global environmental and health and safety requirements. ECOCOOL ULTRA-MOTIVE is free from boron, chlorinated paraffin, silicone, secondary amines, triethanolamine and formaldehyde donor biocides.