Dry-Graf Dry Graphite Coating
Bonded graphite lubricant coating system
- A fully colloidal suspension of ultrafine graphite in alcohol.
- Formulated to dry extremely fast to reducing the chance of contamination from dust or debris onto coated surfaces.
- Can be used as a pre coating as a start up lubricant during machinery asembly or manufacture to give instant boundary lubrication on startup.
- Very clean once dry with little to no surface rub off.
- Improves over time as Graphite particles are embbeded into metal surfaces.
- Available in 400ml Aerosols for easy, precise coatings reducing wastage and allowing even thickness covering to be applied.
Request Information or Pricing
Dry-Graf is a bonded graphite lubricant coating system, giving a dry film coating without baking. The coating eliminates problems associated with oil and grease lubrication where dirt and debris sticking to bearing surfaces is a problem.
400ml Aerosol, 5ltr Metal Can
Assembly coatings, dry coatings and lubrication of kiln chains, Lubrication of sliding surfaces, Parting coatings, pre-coating for moulds and die surfaces in the glass and forging industries.