Drop Slide Lubricant
Synthetic polydimethyl siloxane oil
- Good Chemical compatibility with rubbers.
- High resistance to temperature, up to 25°C
- Low viscosity variation versus temperature.
- Very low surface tension
- Water repellent properties.
- Low surface tension (anti-foaming properties).
- High electrical insulating properties.
- Thermal conductivity.
- NSF H1 Registered, made with FDA Approved ingredients
Request Information or Pricing
A specialist silicone-based lubricant developed to meet the requirements of theme park drop slides. It is a sprayable, non-flammable, clear and food safe fluid that is long-lasting, waterproof and helps prevent friction burns. Can be used on indoor or outdoor slides. Drop Slide Lubricant is a synthetic polydimethyl siloxane oil which is supplied in a viscosity of 50cst, it is compatible with most standard silicone oil application.
205ltr Barrel, 20ltr Container, 5ltr Jerry
Cardboard Processing Plants, Heat Transfer Fluid – Heat Exchangers, Fluid Baths, Light Lubricant – Plastic Mechanisms etc, Metal Chutes or Slides, Non-Stick coating, Release Agent – Plastic & Rubber Moulds