Dow Corning 798 Cold & Clean Room Sealant
Suitable for contact with food and clean environments
- Safe for intermittent food contact
- Contains a fungicide resistant to mildew and mould growth
- Protects against bacteria growth, MRSA, E. Coli and Salmonella
- Conforms to ISO 11600-F&G-25LM
- Conforms ISO 22196:2007
- Joint movement capability / 25%
- Application Temperature Range 5 to 40degrees C
Request Information or Pricing
Dow Corning 798 is a one part, bacteria resistant cold and clean room silicone sealant specifically designed for the sealing of refrigeration units and areas where intermittent food contact is likely. It contains a food grade fungicide to resist mould growth and protects against bacteria growth, MRSA, E.Coli, and Salmonella, making it ideal for use in hospitals and clean rooms as well as commercial premises. It has excellent adhesion to both porous and non-porous substrates including most plastics and sensitive metals such as copper.
For sealing refrigeration units, areas where intermittent contact with food is likely and hospital clean room environments where a bacteriostatic seal is required.