Ambersil Silicone FG
NSF H1 REGISTERED SILICONE LUBRICANT
- NSF H1 registered (N°138000)
- Excellent general lubrication with a relatively dry film
- Eliminates sticking, squeaking and binding
- Operational temperature range: -40°C to +200°C
- Use on high-speed bagging lines and on chutes/slides
H1 = Lubricant suitable for use with incidental food contact.
Request Information or Pricing
Use where reduced friction is required, particularly on plastic-to-plastic components. Use on guide rails in finished products lines or as a guide rail and labelling equipment anti-stick treatment to dramatically reduce label and adhesive build-up.